Dreams to Design; Design to Renovation; Renovation to Your Reality
Litwiller Renovations & Custom Homes (‘LRCH’) believes that if you’re going to do something, then you should do it right, with quality, commitment, and accountability the first time. It’s this belief that we’ve brought to every client and home renovation project since 1977.
We’re Only as Good As Our Word
The LRCH reputation is widely recognized for transparent client communications, expert workmanship, and collaboration. While our motto is Less Talk; More Action, we believe that when we talk, we talk openly, ensuring that all your questions are answered and that everyone understands the process of your renovation each step of the way – including supporting you after the renovation is complete.
As specialists in home renovations, you can expect that we’ll provide you the right advice for your project, along with a detailed project management schedule. This allows us to provide reliable service, experienced site supervision, high standards – both in service and in craftsmanship – and solutions to mitigate any risks, while managing expectations, along the way.
This allows us to create a healthy mix of innovative design and functionality, working within your budget, to provide you the home renovation or addition that meets your needs.
Fun LRCH Facts
- Founded by David Litwiller as a way to offer higher industry service and craftsmanship
- LRCH was one of the first two Calgary renovation contractors to be accepted into the National Home Warranty Program
- Projects typically fall in the 5-figure to 6-figure range, while still remaining price competitive
- Yes, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- While we love working on all types of properties, we’re truly passionate about turn of the 20th Century and pre-1980s homes
Ready to start your conversation? Contact Us today.